Dressup Measurement Tutorial
At Dressup, we want to help you find clothes that fit first time!
How it works
- By adding your key measurements to your settings you will help people of a similar shape and size see your listings using the ‘Match My Measurements’ filter. What fits them should fit you regardless of the brand sizing!
- Your measurements will not be visible on your profile page or any of your listings, they will purely be used to locate and show matches of listings that are similar to the measurements of the person searching.
- Try this by saving your measurements and searching with the ‘Match My Measurements’ filter to see how the results will be presented.
- Any 'body' matches will be shown at the top of the results with a 'M' symbol, followed by your saved manufacture size results. If you do not have a registered seller that closely matches you, share Dressup to find your match and many more, you can shop your manufacture size as normal until then!
- Be honest when inputting your measurements, shoppers will not see the numbers recorded and it will only enable you to find clothes that fit you and also help you to sell garments faster! The more accurate you are, the quicker you will make a sale and encourage repeat purchasing from those buyers!
- When selling or listing your items you will be given the option to select whether the item currently fits (or matches your saved measurements), if it does not fit you do not select and your item will be found via manufacture size results.
- Keep your measurements up to date with the clothing that you have in your Closet to keep your ratings high and provide a great buyer experience!
- This is a solution for individual to individual trading as a return policy is not possible in a preloved market. Boutiques or trade accounts must provide access to their normal return policy.
- The feature is an additional guide to help you make a better purchasing decision. See T&Cs for more.
Input your Four Key Measurements
- Cup Size - insert your most recent cup size
- Waist - insert your waist size in inches
- Height - insert your height in centimetres
- Leg Length - insert leg length in inches
If you do not know your measurements please see the following guide for reference:
How to Take the Four Key Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape – You can order a Dressup tape from our Shop.
- For all areas please ensure you remove clothing or wear tight, thin underwear or outerwear to ensure an accurate reading
- Input waist and leg length as inches
- Input height as centimetres
- Insert your most recent cup size
- To measure your waist, wrap the tape measure around the smallest part of your torso, read and record.
- To measure your Inseam, put on a tight pair of pants, stand upright and do not bend the knees. Have someone measure from the top inside of your leg (crotch) down to the floor on the inside of your foot. If you have no one to help you, you can also place the tape under the bottom of your foot to hold in place as you bring up to the top of your leg. (See second picture below)