On the listing that’s you ordered, the seller will have indicated a processing time. This refers to the length of time between an order being made and when it is shipped. Once the order is shipped the buyer can track the delivery using the tracking reference. Therefore you can calculate the delivery through adding the processing time to the standard registered-post delivery time from the listed location and then track in app once the reference number is logged.
Articles in this section
- How do you select your default card or address?
- How do I make a purchase on Dressup?
- How do I change my payment information?
- What protection is there for a buyer in the market?
- Can I return my order, it doesn’t fit or suit me?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- What does match my measurements mean?
- How can I search only manufacturing size?
- Where can I see my pending, shipped and delivered purchases?
- How do I cancel an order?