The buyer can report the problem to the seller via the comments section on the listing or to any contact details provided in the delivered package e.g a business card. We recommend that all sellers accurately describe their items by providing clear, representative photos that fully show the condition of the item and a detailed description. If you have no response from the seller, you can report the issue to our help desk and we will do our best to mediate a resolution.
Articles in this section
- How do you select your default card or address?
- How do I make a purchase on Dressup?
- How do I change my payment information?
- What protection is there for a buyer in the market?
- Can I return my order, it doesn’t fit or suit me?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- What does match my measurements mean?
- How can I search only manufacturing size?
- Where can I see my pending, shipped and delivered purchases?
- How do I cancel an order?