If your shipment is going to be delayed due to an unplanned circumstance, you will need to reject the order and the funds will be returned to the buyer. The processing time is set once the order is ‘Accepted’ and cannot be updated after this point. Your item will then reappear for sale so we recommend leaving a brief comment on the listing to let the original buyer know of the issue if they see your item for sale again, for example, ‘Item now available for resale, previous sale cancelled due to unforeseen circumstance’. Please remember that delays to shipping is an inconvenience to a buyer which may result in no future purchases, please take care to select a realistic processing time.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to become a Seller on Dressup?
- How do I register as a seller?
- What can I list to sell on Dressup?
- How do I list an item for sale on Dressup?
- Which Occasion or Style should I select?
- What is the ‘Age Range’ used for?
- What is the processing time?
- What will help my listing sell faster?
- I have just received an order, what do I do next?
- I have received more than one order for a single item, what do I do?