If you have received multiple orders for the same single item, you can choose the order you would like to ‘Accept’ and process, then you can reject the remaining orders and the buyer will receive a notification of its cancellation due to the item being no longer available, no payment is taken.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to become a Seller on Dressup?
- How do I register as a seller?
- What can I list to sell on Dressup?
- How do I list an item for sale on Dressup?
- Which Occasion or Style should I select?
- What is the ‘Age Range’ used for?
- What is the processing time?
- What will help my listing sell faster?
- I have just received an order, what do I do next?
- I have received more than one order for a single item, what do I do?