We want all women to love using Dressup to buy and sell fashion, from teens to beyond! The Age Range is simply a category used to allow buyers to filter their search results by a certain age category if they wish to do so. Buyers may find that they will have more success finding what they are looking for when there is a large number of listings from women of all ages. They may also like to filter by Age Range purely to get inspiration from their peers. We believe that many items can be styled at any age depending on the persons own body type and taste so it is a filter to find people or peers, you and your Closet, not a suggestion as to what age range is suitable for that item.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to become a Seller on Dressup?
- How do I register as a seller?
- What can I list to sell on Dressup?
- How do I list an item for sale on Dressup?
- Which Occasion or Style should I select?
- What is the ‘Age Range’ used for?
- What is the processing time?
- What will help my listing sell faster?
- I have just received an order, what do I do next?
- I have received more than one order for a single item, what do I do?