The ‘My Looks’ tab on the bottom left of the information bar, is a function that allows the user to create folders and add items that are on their ‘wish list’ for a certain occasion or social setting. It can be used to pin items for an entire outfit look or a number of different items that are simply of interest. For example, its Emma’s wedding in a couple of weeks, you can create a folder named ‘Emma’s Wedding’ then you can browse the Shop and send a dress, shoes, bag and coat to that folder and see what the look is like, visually together, before you buy. For another example, you have a big presentation in work in a few weeks and you want a suit that will make you feel confident. Browse the Shop for potential items you would consider buying, then simply create and add a ‘Big Presentation’ folder for you to review later. The feature is to help you see items together and also organise potential looks for upcoming events.
Articles in this section
- What is a spotlighted listing?
- What is the ‘My Looks’ feature?
- How do I create a look?
- How do I add a listing to an existing ‘My Looks’ folder?
- How do I delete or edit an existing ‘My Looks’ folder?
- How do I remove a listing from an existing ‘My Looks’ folder?
- Do I need to complete a tax return?
- How can I search for a particular closet or user?
- How can I follow a Closet?
- How can I see who is following my Closet and the users I follow?