If your order has not been ‘Accepted’ within 24 hours or shipped within the specified processing time, the order will automatically be cancelled by our system. No payment is taken until the seller has accepted an order, therefore no refund is necessary. Once you have purchased the item, only the seller can ‘Reject’ the item to cancel an order, contact the seller via the comments field if you have changed your mind, however it is up to the seller whether they will cancel for you at this point.
Articles in this section
- How do you select your default card or address?
- How do I make a purchase on Dressup?
- How do I change my payment information?
- What protection is there for a buyer in the market?
- Can I return my order, it doesn’t fit or suit me?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- What does match my measurements mean?
- How can I search only manufacturing size?
- Where can I see my pending, shipped and delivered purchases?
- How do I cancel an order?