If your order has been rejected or cancelled initially, the seller has not ‘Accepted’ the order and therefore the payment has not been confirmed. If the seller cancels the order after having initially ‘Accepted’ the order or does not ship within the set processing time, a refund is initiated immediately and funds are transferred back to the buyer’s card within 5-10 days.
Articles in this section
- How do you select your default card or address?
- How do I make a purchase on Dressup?
- How do I change my payment information?
- What protection is there for a buyer in the market?
- Can I return my order, it doesn’t fit or suit me?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- What does match my measurements mean?
- How can I search only manufacturing size?
- Where can I see my pending, shipped and delivered purchases?
- How do I cancel an order?