Unless the Closet states that they accept returns and provides information on how to do so in the package received, sales in the market are final. This is normal procedure for preloved or second hand goods, operating on a buyer beware policy. We encourage all sellers to be as accurate as possible in their description, with clear images, so that you can make a well informed decision for the discounted good before purchase. For verified trade or boutique accounts, normal consumer protection and store return policy applies.
Articles in this section
- How do you select your default card or address?
- How do I make a purchase on Dressup?
- How do I change my payment information?
- What protection is there for a buyer in the market?
- Can I return my order, it doesn’t fit or suit me?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- What does match my measurements mean?
- How can I search only manufacturing size?
- Where can I see my pending, shipped and delivered purchases?
- How do I cancel an order?