We believe that any questions relating to an item can be asked openly on the comments section of the listing and will save a seller repeating oneself. If you wish to provide your email address or phone number you can do so by adding it to the Bio section of ‘My Closet’ profile. Please note Dressup does not accept any responsibility for issues that arise from providing personal details in this section, this is provided at your own risk. Any sales arranged outside of Dressup will not be covered by our market protection, terms and conditions. A notification of improper use of the market may result in a disabled account.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to become a Seller on Dressup?
- How do I register as a seller?
- What can I list to sell on Dressup?
- How do I list an item for sale on Dressup?
- Which Occasion or Style should I select?
- What is the ‘Age Range’ used for?
- What is the processing time?
- What will help my listing sell faster?
- I have just received an order, what do I do next?
- I have received more than one order for a single item, what do I do?