Payment will be transferred to the seller’s Stripe account immediately when the seller selects the ‘Accept’ option on the order notification. The seller must then ensure the sale is processed ASAP and within the notified processing time or the order will be cancelled and the buyer will be refunded. Similarly, if the seller does not accept the buyer’s request to purchase within 24 hours of receiving the order, it will also be cancelled automatically, no refund is necessary here as they payment is only transferred to the seller once ‘Accepted’. Your final proceeds (sales less commission and payment processing service charge, 12.9% of total sale price) will be transferred from your Stripe account to your registered bank account within 7 days post accepting the order.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to become a Seller on Dressup?
- How do I register as a seller?
- What can I list to sell on Dressup?
- How do I list an item for sale on Dressup?
- Which Occasion or Style should I select?
- What is the ‘Age Range’ used for?
- What is the processing time?
- What will help my listing sell faster?
- I have just received an order, what do I do next?
- I have received more than one order for a single item, what do I do?