Dressup is a marketplace for new and preloved women’s clothes and accessories. New items are items that have never been worn and still contain the original tags. You can list an item as new if you are a boutique selling new stock or you have an individual item that has never been worn and still has all its tags. Preloved items are items that are second hand and have been previously used. Preloved items should only be listed if they are clean and in good condition. All items must be clearly and accurately represented.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to become a Seller on Dressup?
- How do I register as a seller?
- What can I list to sell on Dressup?
- How do I list an item for sale on Dressup?
- Which Occasion or Style should I select?
- What is the ‘Age Range’ used for?
- What is the processing time?
- What will help my listing sell faster?
- I have just received an order, what do I do next?
- I have received more than one order for a single item, what do I do?