To start the process you order a Clear Out Kit from our Clear Out section on our website, you can choose from Standard or Fast Track processing and have the option to add Return Assurance to have unaccepted items at the time of processing the bag sent back.
We send you the Clear out kit, where you can fill with your quality clothing that you wish to sell, preloved or unworn 'new with tags'. Please check our Acceptance and Quality Standards before sending.
Fill out the Consignment Form, all sections must be completed in order to be accepted. This includes nominated bank account to receive sale proceeds and pricing of items sent. Please note for your piece of mind and security, the IBAN will only allow a processor to transfer funds to that account is not capable of removing funds.
We include a shipping label in the kit with instructions on how to send the clear out bag to us. Make sure you include your consignment form.
Once the bag is received you will receive an email to confirm receipt.
We photo, price, list, promote and sell the clothing and accessories.
Pricing is based on the suggested prices provided on the consignor's form, along with market and item condition variables. We will do our best in order to make a sale and will price accordingly. Consignor's can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to change a price of an item.
Items are on consignment for 90 days. While the item is on consignment:
After the initial 7 days the item is listed, you may:
- Reclaim the consignment item if you are unsatisfied with Dressup’s attempt to sell your item.
Once the consignment item sells:
- You will receive an email notification
- Proceeds less commission will be transferred in the next Payment Cycle. See here for payout workings.
- Payment Cycles are monthly and any items sold within that period are processed. Payments are processed on the 15th of the month for any sales made in the month prior.
- Transfers can take up to 7 days depending on your bank.
If the consignment item does not sell within 90 days:
- You will have an additional 14 days to reclaim your item
- If you do not reclaim your item within the 14 days, the item will be owned by Dressup Market
Please see 'How to Reclaim my items' for more information